Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fabric Storage

 
BEFORE

 
AFTER
 
 
Another FUN day at Smith and Edwards!! I saw this wonderful box there last weekend but didn't have a truck to hall it home in. So thanks so my sweet and patient husband I was able to bring it home yesterday ( along with some other wonderful finds! ) This storage box looked like it was used to organize screws, bolts, and other small parts and pieces. It was made to lay flat on the ground but I like the cupboard look and it doesn't take up as much room in my craft area. I like the look of the rustic worn wood so I just painted lightly over the rough wood with a paint brush and small amounts of paint. Now I have a new storage cupboard for my Fabric! Low cost and easy to clean up........Those are my favorite finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment