Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Felt Owls

These Owls are a fun family craft that we make often! My kids made a bunch of them this summer and sold them at our local Farmers Market. They had so much fun!
All you need is .....
FELT: Cut into an Oval and then cut a notch on the top for the ears. I practiced on cardboard first until I had the pattern the way I liked it. Then I just trace that pattern onto the felt.
PRINTED MATERIAL: This is for the wings. Cut a circle and then.... cut the circle in half. Flip them around and you have the wings!
2 BUTTONS : for the eyes
FELT TRIANGLE: for the nose
THREAD: to hand sew around the wings, nose and edges
STUFFING: for the insides
We made these so we could hang them on a branch in our entryway for Halloween but we make them for all occasions.
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment